Thursday, June 23, 2011

Out of Patience

That is where I am right now - just outside of patience and headed for crazy! B woke up on one this morning. She is negative, argumentative, smart mouthed, rude, inconsiderate, and just an all around pain in the neck!

I have tried several times to reason with her, but she just seems to be getting worse with every passing hour. It isn't all directed at me either. Everyone in the house has gotten a taste of her attitude.

It isn't even 1:00 pm and the day is already seeming horribly long . . .

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have sent my child who tests my patience to Utah. She left last Saturday and comes back Tuesday and I'm sorry to say I don't miss her yet. Isn't that awful? She's having a wonderful time with Jason's family and our house has been quiet and lovely. Maybe B needs more structure? Are you guys just hanging out at home? I hope you survived the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very comfortable with you and feeling at home. The mom always gets the worst of these kids even if it isn't your fault. Very true in our house. One minute at a time.

    ReplyDelete