Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Precious Conversation

I have had much more opportunity to talk to Theo and Blessing, than anyone else in the family. These conversations have been very special to me. The subject matter has run the gamut from Michael Jackson and movies to their difficulties in Liberia and their spiritual questions and beliefs.

It has helped us to bond and I am so thankful that they are open with me. This past Monday there was yet another precious conversation, but this time Theo was talking with Kyle and Zach. The topics were faith, scriptures, prophets, and the Savior, but this time I was just a listener as Kyle enjoyed that experience with his two oldest boys.

The conversation was so enthusiastic and open and very lovely to hear. I hope they all enjoyed it as much as I did. The Spirit was definitely in attendance and I am so thankful for that experience for them.

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading all your updates and always appreciate your candor and openness. You will look back on your blog, keeping track of all these stories and conversations and be thankful.

    You're doing great. I am inspired by your family. Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete