Sunday, March 13, 2011

I am off the hook!

So, we were watching American Idol this past week and the beginning has a big entry for the judges now. In walks 41 year old Jennifer Lopez. Like her or not, you have to admit she is beautiful. So, I comment, "that's what I want to look like when I grow up."

Theo pipes in with "No, Mom! That woman is NOT a mother. She does not look like a mother. You cannot look like that."

That does it, doesn't it? I am off the hook. I do not have to nor should I look like Jennifer Lopez. What a relief!

P.S. Theo also informed me that night that his favorite shows are Extreme Home Makeover, American Idol and The Fat People. (That would be Biggest Looser.)

1 comment:

  1. Adrienne;
    That is so funny, my kids are fascinated still by fat people. For a while Abegail worried that just being in American would make her "have too much flesh."
    I hope you are doing well, thinking of you.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete