Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mostly Smiling Faces


So, there have definitely been some rough moments these last few weeks, but I just went through my camera and noticed a lot of smiling faces. It made me realize that the good is really outweighing the difficult.
First: Below are pictures from the Planetarium:


Next we have some shots of making Valentines and Valentine boxes:
Here is a good example of a bad hair day that I was complaining about, but we are still smiling :)
Here are the kids playing dress up. Yes my son is dressing up too. Three happy smiling faces.
Finally, here is my very naughty 18 month old. Doesn't she look happy and pleased with herself in all of her naughty-I-am-exactly-where-I-am-not-supposed-to-be glory? Life is good. Hard moments, but pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! So many happy faces. And by the way, I love Blessing's hair, even better than when it was in braids - so good job! And I like your hair too, because you have the mom hair-do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a bunch of cute smiles! Such happy faces! Love the naughty 18 month old....such a fun age! Theo and Blessing look amazing, they have pure joy and happiness in their faces!

    ReplyDelete